A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent with the pages of an internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored may be sent to our or relevant third party servers during subsequent visits.
A script is a piece of program code used to provide functionality and interactivity on our website. This code is executed on our servers or on your device.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies are designed to make sure that parts of our websites work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our websites. This means, for example, that you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use analytical cookies in order to optimize the website experience for our users. These analytical cookies are used to provide us with insights into how our websites are used. We ask for your permission to place analytical cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display ads or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
Manage cookie settings
Open the dialog window for managing your cookie settings:
Your rights with regard to personal data
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data completed, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given your consent to processing your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this Cookie Statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to receive this information, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether specific cookies should not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser to notify you each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser..
Please note that our websites may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.
iMes Solutions GmbH
Phone: +49 8677 9618-0
Telefax: +49 8677 9618-27