Plant Historian RM
Reporting and Report Management
Plant Historian RM - Reporting and Report Management
Flexible Report Mangement with standardized Documents
The MES software Plant Historian RM - Reporting Module - provides automatic entries of alarm and event information, machine data, laboratory and manual values, shift events, graph, batch information, OEE key figures and ERP/operational data information into report templates. Both internal and external data sources are integrable.
Reports are generated in Excel oder as PDFs. In line with the motto "the right information to the right location", the reports are generated and forwarded individually, on schedule and to predefined recipients.Plant Historian RM is a reporting tool created for central and company-wide use. It offers support in internal operations and in the cooperation with customers and business partners.
the right information - at the right time - to the right destination
- The right information at the right time to the right destination
- Automatic generation and forwarding of KPI and OEE reports
- e.g. reporting of machine, laboratory, operational and production data
- Standardized report management in Excel or as PDF
- Use of existing Excel templates
- Central and company-wide usable reporting tool
- Individual reports depending on the recipients
- Forwarding of Excel or PDF reports varying by prodefined schedules and recipients
Automatic entry of alarm and event information, machine data, laboratory and manual values, shift events, graph, batch information, OEE key figures and ERP/operational data information into report templates.
connection to different data sources:
Internal data sources (laboratory values, alarms, actual process values, operational data/MDE/MDA, shiftbook)
External data sources (databases, operational data/ERP systems)
- Central and company-wide usable solution, no client installation
- Reports in Excel or as PDF
- Integration of external data sources (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL databases etc.)
- Central SQL database and central application server