Plant Historian RDA
Global remote Access to Machines and Plants
Plant Historian RDA - Remote Data Access
Worldwide remote Access to Machines and Plants
Many plant engineers know about the problem: Especially during warranty periods, immediate reaction to occurring problems is required. Normally, this means that engineers have to identify the problem and evaluate the situation on site.
For this cost-intensive step requiring manpower and time, Plant Historian RDA - Remote Data Access - offers a solution that identifies the problem remotely. Per remote diagnosis it is possible to decide how much manpower and which material is necessary or whether a remote solution is possible without any staff deployment on site.
Application areas: plate heat exchangers, paint lines, burner controls and much more.
savings with regard to personnel / ressources / costs
- Increased plant availability / security due to early error detection
- Efficient deployment of staff and cost-saving: regular control of the plant status without any personal attendance on site
- Reduced downtimes as a result of remote ad hoc plant analysis
- Worldwide remote access to equipment and plants
- Error reporting from remote plants
- Archiving and analysis of process data from remote plants