Analysis of the actual situation
In a 1st step, our software and IT experts will gather information concerning the actual situation in your production and computing world.
Status and process analysis
- Interviews with specialists and business process experts
- Shadowing and interviews with production employees concerning actual situation and work processes
- Analysis of existing IT systems in shop floor
- Identification of existing processes in shop floor
- KPI identification
- Interface analysis and description (from shop floor to ERP)
Big Picture & requirements
In a 2nd step, requirements will be collected, analysed and specified.
Creation of Big Picture & requirements
- Creation of specifications
- Documentation of the process flow, pointing out of the different networked processes, description of the individual processes
- Analysis of existing processes in shop floor, pointing out of optimization potential
- Requirement analysis and description of interfaces
- Identification and description of the project milestones
- Definition of user stories (agile development processes)
Implementation plan pilot and project management
In a 3rd step, commissioning will be planned in coordination with IT and production and, the necessary interfaces will be realized.
Preparation of commissioning & realization of interfaces
- Planning of IT commissioning in the production area
- From planning to the realization of the necessary IT and machine interfaces
In a 4th step, the industry 4.0 solution will be implemented and realized.
Realization & implementation
- Realization and implementation of industry 4.0 solutions
- Innovation projects
- Development and rollout of MES systems (from shop floor to ERP)
- GoLive support on site
- Recognition and description of optimizations for the running system and their integration
- 24/7 support in regular operation
Lessons Learned and rollout scheduling
In a 5th step, optimizations for rollout will be recognized and described.
Project retrospective & rollout
Recognition and description of optimizations for rollout
Project retrospective: written recording and systematic collection, evaluation and aggregation of experiences, developments, information, faults and risks
Planning of rollouts in the shop floor area
Concept and scaling of IT solutions and IT infrastructure
Management of change
In a 6th step, there will be further development and optimization of existing solutions.
Optimization & further development
Optimization and further development of existing solutions