PCS7 Training Courses & Workshops
Siemens PCS7 Training Courses
The training units are conducted by our internationally experienced PCS 7 trainers. Our training manager himself worked for many years as a PCS 7 coach at the headquarters of Siemens AG in Karlsruhe.
We tailor our PCS 7 training courses individually to the requirements and needs of our customers - whether PCS7 beginners or PCS 7 users with advanced knowledge.
PCS7 Training Overview
- PCS 7 System course for beginners - 2 weeks
- PCS 7 Safety Engineering and Safety Matrix - 3 days
- PCS 7 SCL - Structured Control Language - programming of CFC blocks with SCL - 1 week
- PCS 7 Redundancy - 2 days
PCS 7 System Course for Beginners (2 weeks)
- System architecture and overview of the system components
- Creation of a new project
- Hardware configuration (HW-Config and NetPro)
- Software programming with CFC and SFC (Continuous and Sequential Function Chart)
- Software development (PID control loops, measurements, valves, motors etc.)
- Plant View, Component View, Process Object View
- Operation System (Visualization)
- Communication/download from "ES" to PLCs and HMIs
- Process tag types and models
- Master data library
- Master graphics (rreate/update block icons of the plant hierarchy)
- OS server, OS client, OS redundancy
- Multi-project engineering
PCS7Training for advanced Users (1 week)
- Measuring point types (IEA) and sample solutions (models) and effective use of the master data library
- Textual references from Excel tables - automatic connection of plans to each other
- Creating signal lists for PCS7 with Excel - procedure - project preparation
- Working with master graphics - automatic generation of visualization dynamics
- Creating User Defined Objects
- Working with the APL (Advanced Process Library)
- Using the Model Predictive Control with multivariable 4x4 matrix in PCS7 with APC/MPC block
Participation fee (effective since 15 February 2023)
For our training courses a minimum of 4 participants is required. Maximum 10 participants.
4 - 5 participants:
1-week training: 3300,- € per person
2-week training: 6500,- € per person
6 - 10 participants:
1-week training: 3100,- € per person
2-week training: 6100,- € per person
Our non-binding price information refers to training costs. Costs for premises (for external training) and catering are not included.
Please, contact us for further information.