PLSDOC® RE - Lifecycle Documentation
Reverse Documentation (Reverse Engineering)
PLSDOC® RE provides reverse documentation (reverse engineering) of SIMATIC PCS7 or all OPC supporting PCS/SPS systems across the entire plant life cycle.
- Changes are automatically recorded, logged and stored in a revision history
- Central change documentation: changes are immediately recorded and are centrally accessable
- Transparent and complete change documentation
- Documentation without any redundancies
- Increased plant security as a result of reduced error-sources
- Prevention of multi-processing
- Reverse documentation, plant documentation of existing PCS/SPS systems
- Paperless recording and commenting of changes
- Documentation of the plant life cycle
Transparent, actual and complete change documentation
- PLSDOC is the interface between plant documentation and the process control technology
- Changes in the PCS/SPS world are logged in real time including document update
- Plant documentation is availabe in the IT world and in SCADA systems (a direct integration into the operating and monitoring stations is possible)
- Update "on demand" of the sequence controls or step chain documentation (SFC)
- OPC connection to the PCS/SPS world: Siemens PCS 7 / S7 WinCC, Emerson Delta V, Freelance, ABB 800xA etc.
- Special solutions for older systems such as Contronic P, Teleperm M, Advant Master etc.
- Monitoring of redundant server pairs as part of the reverse documentation and switching to a redundant server whenever an active server fails
- No data loss when connection between OS server and PLSDOC® RE is interrupted because of the buffering of the change information
- Update of the plant documentation (HTML documents)
- Central, company-wide database solution