- Increased plant safety due to reduction of error sources
- Prevention of multi-processing
- Reversere engineering, documentation of existing PCS/PLC
- Paperless change recording including comments
- Documentation of the plant lifecycle
Transparent, actual and complete change documentation
- PLSDOC offers an interface between plant documentation and process control system technique.
- Changes in PCS/PLC are recorded in real-time, related documents are updated automatically.
- Availability of the plant documentation in IT and SCADA systems (including the possibility of direct integration into operating and monitoring stations)
- "On demand" actualization of sequential control / function charts (SFC) possible
- OPC connection to the PCS/PLC world: Siemens PCS7 / S7 WinCC, Emerson Delta V, Freelance, ABB 800xA, etc.
- Special solutions for older systems such as Contronic P, Teleperm M, Advant Master, etc.
- Monitoring of redundant pairs of servers for reverse engineering and switching over to the redundant server after failure of the active one
- No data loss in casses of connection failure between OS server and PLSDOC® RE as a result of buffering of change information
- Actualization of the plant documentation (HTML documents)
- Central, database-based, company-wide solution