Plant Historian MDE/MDA
Machine Data Acquisition
Plant Historian MDE/MDA - Machine Data Acquisition
Machine Data Acquisition: Central Acquisition of technical operating Data
A simple visual display of the recorded machine data and an intuitive operation of the system provide transparency for the production process and during the CIP (Continuous Improvement Process).
The recorded machine data build the basis for the calculation of different key figures and benchmarking.
controlled - analyzed - archived
- High availability of capital goods as a result of fast troubleshooting
(monitoring and reporting of the machine status)
- Controlling, evaluation and archiving of machine data (traceability)
- Availability of data for the Continuous Improvement Process (CPI)
- Control of the machine runtime, standstill and productivity (OEE)
- Long-term archiving of machine data
Determination of key figures and benchmarking, e.g.
- Central acquisition of technical operating data (machine data acquisition)
- Acquisition of process and production data
- Transparent machine monitoring and analysis
- Status overview of all machines, e.g. analysis or operation cycle, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) etc.
- Immediate alarming in in the event of disturbances via SMS, email or phone
Feedback of data to supordinate ERP systems