- High availability of capital goods as a result of fast troubleshooting
(monitoring and reporting of the machine status)
- Controlling, evaluation and archiving of machine data (traceability)
- Availability of data for the Continuous Improvement Process (CPI)
- Control of the machine runtime, standstill and productivity (OEE)
- Long-term archiving of machine data
Determination of key figures and benchmarking, e.g.
- Central acquisition of technical operating data (machine data acquisition)
- Acquisition of process and production data
- Transparent machine monitoring and analysis
- Status overview of all machines, e.g. analysis or operation cycle, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) etc.
- Immediate alarming in in the event of disturbances via SMS, email or phone
Feedback of data to supordinate ERP systems
Connection via stadardized interfaces:
Central SQL database, central application server, no client installation
Mulitproject and multi-user capability, multilingualism
Central plant overview of decentralized machines like CNC machines, casting machines etc.
Central hall overview of decentralized machines
Central recording, monitoring and evaluation of technical operating data