Digital Plant Documentation
Technical Plant Documentation - for Plant Operators and Engineering Service Providers
PLSDOC® is a system for the documentation and support in industrial plants in the area of chemistry, pharmacy, power and treatment plants, petrochemistry and manufacturing industry.
We are a Siemens add on partner. You will find us in the Siemens Industry Mall.
PLSDOC® provides the documentation of SIMATIC PCS 7 and all OPC supporing PCS/SPS system over the entire plant lifecycle (plant lifecycle documentation).
Both the plant operator and the egineering service provider benefit from the high availability of the plant knowhow and receive support in plant maintenance and quality management.
paperless – transparent – centrally available
- Central databased system documentation
- Independent of process control system and scalable
- Multiproject and multi-user capacity
- Company-wide solution
PLSDOC® RE - Lifecycle Documentation / Reverse Documentation
for the Plant Operator
Plant operators benefit from the high plant availability and receive support in plant service and quality management.
- Increased plant security due to:
- Protection of the plant knowhow
- Direct reference to the SCADA world
- Faster incident identification
- Provision of procedural instructions for Alarm Management
- Central storage and availability of the entire plant documentation
- Transparent and complete change tracking:
- Automatic revision history
- State of the plant documentation always up to date
- Support of operation, production and maintenance:
- In cases of disturbances and training measures
- Increase in staff effectiveness
- Fast detection of information due to paperless working
- For the PCS documentation/reverse documentation
- Reduced error sources and prevention of multi-processing in documentation
- Company-wide solution, multi-user and multi-project capacity
- Automatic comparison of data from process control systems and specifications in real time, e.g.:
- Limit values
- Control parameters
- Locking information
- Measuring ranges etc.
- Automatic generation of operation-relevant documents like:
- Value limit lists
- Change protocols
- IB, FAT and loop check protocols
- Central and standardized documentation of CFs and SFCs, e.g. for PCS7, Freelance, DeltaV etc.
- MoC (Management of Change): planning, release and implementation of i&C changes for PCS7, Freelance, DeltaV etc.
- NEW: Shiftbook function with direct link to the digial shiftbook via SIMATIC PCS7 surface
PLSDOC® PT - Project Development - from Specification to Mass Configuration
for Service Providers for Automated Processes
PLSDOC® project development offers support starting with the first project steps: from the preparation of the tender documents via specifications, the automated generation of FAT/IB change protocols to the (mass) configuration of CFCs (CFC - Continuous Function Chart).
- Standardized and efficient project development
- Shorter project phases
- Transparent and complete change documentation
- Identification of project increases
- Documentation without any redundancies
- Prevention of multi-processing and error-sources
- Simple data import from planning and process control systems
- Provision of customer-specific project documentation
- Quantity structure, I/O lists
- IB/FAT/loop check protocol
- Data import from planning and process control systems
- Documentation / reverse documentation of SFCs & CFCs
- Typical-based generation of function plans for PCS target systems such as Siemens PCS7, Emerson Delta V, ABB Freelance
- Configuration & actualization of long-term archiving systems such as PI OsiSoft, AspenTech IP21 etc.
- Generation of bulk files
- I/O module assignment
- NEW: AS-Built documentation in CFC and SFC presentation - e.g. for Siemens PCS7, Emerson Delta V and ABB Freelance
PLSMPRO - Measurement List Specification
Measurement List Program for Hardware Conception
PLSMPRO is a software solution created for the recording, administration and processing of measurement circuit data, instrument lists, basic data and device specification sheets. In addition to hardware conception, PLSMPRO offers support for the EX(i) burdon of proof for submission to the authorities..
PLSMPRO offers adminstrational support maintenance orders, scheduling, deadline tracking and the documentation of recurring maintenance work concerning EMR facilities, lightning protection systems and the calibration of scales.
For the plant operator, PLSMPRO provides relevant information in the form of standardized project documents, e.g.:
- Measuring circuit data, instrument lists
- HTML device viewer for reading access (e.g. for service and maintenance staff, process engineers)
- Basic data (medium pipeline data)
- Device specification sheets
- Test and operating instructions
- MSR information relevant for security, quality and environment
- EX(i) device data and cable information (EX(i) evidence report for submission at the authority (TÜV))
Company-wide availability of device lists and measuring list specification in HTML documentation
Consistency in plant documentation leads to increased quantitiy and quality in production
Fast device overview on site
Complete revision history including comments on changes, transparent data import
Fast disturbance identification
Simple EX(i) intrinsic safety calculation on the basis of comprehensive device data
Central maintenance via remote access by providers
Cost saving and reduced error rates due to a central infrastructure
Recording, administration and providence of hardware conception and EX(i) evidence
Customer data from CAE systems such as RUPLAN, EPLAN, AUCOPLAN are reused as project sources
Integrated revision management: change tracking with revision counter
Simple and safe processing and provision of measuring circuit data, instrument lists, basic data, device specification sheets
Multi-project capacity with user management and correction concept
Data interface: import/export to CAE systems with change preview and import history
Shared data management with the PLS documentation software PLSDOC®RE
Reverse Documentation of Process Control Systems in CFC Presentation
PLSDOC® CFC (Continuous Function Chart) provides the reverse documentation of control systems in CFC presentation - e.g. Siemens, ABB Freelance and Delta V. Function plans can be processed in the CFC editor.
PLSDOC® SFC - Reverse Documentation of Sequence Controls
Documentation of Sequence Chains - Reverse documentation - Siemens WinCC / SIMATIC PCS 7, ABB Freelance and Delta V
PLSDOC® SFC provides the reverse documentation of step chains or sequence controls (SFC - Sequential Function Chart) and the comparison of version statuses.
With an increasing number and complexity of step chains, the automated step chain documentation is highly beneficial. Error-sources are prevented in life cycle documentation and costs are saved.
PLSDOC® PI - Configuration of Process Archive Data
Configuration/Update of long-term Archiving Systems - Siemens WinCC / SIMATIC PCS 7, ABB Freelance, Delta V
PLSDOC® PI provides the configuration and update of long-term archiving systems such as PI OSIsoft, Plant Historian, Aspentech IP21.
PLSDOC® SB - Shift Book for SIMATIC PCS 7
Digital Shiftbook for the Recording and Documentation of Shift Events - also as Web Version available
PLSDOC® SB provides the central digital recording, processing and documentation of shift events.
Plant operators, shift supervisors and plant managers can quickly obtain an actual overview of the status of the entire plant both on the SIMATIC PCS 7 OS Client and on the computer in the office.
Shift information, instructions and events are recorded and archived uniformly across the company. Customer-specific checklists and forms can be integrated. Date are recorded lawfully and complete along the entire production chain.
There is a direct link to the shiftbook at the operator station. Open tasks and processing status are displayed directly at the control level.