Digitization, Acquisition and Administration of Warehouse and Production Data
Digitization, acquisition and administration of warehouse and production data: iScan provides a direct connection to a superordinate merchandise management system. Master data and process orders are imported from the ERP system and changes, e. g. goods movements and consumptions are reported back in real time.
Central Administration and Acquisition of Warehouse Data
iScan WMS - Warehouse Management System - is a central system for acquisition and administration of warehouse data with barcode scanners. The main advantages of this tool are its easy handling, a high transparency of goods movements, batch traceability and direct ERP connection.
iScan WMS supports warehouse logistics from goods receipt to shipping. Goods movements are systematically recorded and documented. The inventory is managed batch-based according to the consumption sequence procedure (e.g. First In-First Out). A high transparency of warehouse processes and warehouse consistency are guaranteed.
iScan WMS provides a direct connection to a superordinate merchandise management system. Master data are imported from the ERP system and changes, e.g. goods movements, are reported back to the connected system in real time.
- Transparency from goods receipt to shipping
- Cost and time savings as a result of efficient warehousing
- Quality improvement due to the use of the first-in first-out method
- Complete recording of goods movements
- Grouping by storage locations, material and batches
- Access to / takeover of data from the ERP system
- Tool for continuous and annual inventory
Central Acquisition and Administration of Production Data
iScan PDM – Production Data Management – is a central system applied for the acquisition and management of production data with barcode scanners, for the calculation of recipes and management/analysis of material consumption.
The solution is characterised by its simple operation, high transparency, batch traceability and direct ERP connection
iScan PDM supports production from the use of goods to the filling, packaging and dispatch of the end product. Consumption, rejects and all other production-relevant data such as recipe calculations or material usage are systematically recorded and documented. This provides a high level of transparency of production processes and the allocation of material consumption to your orders.
iScan PDM provides a direct connection to a higher-level ERP system. Master data, process instructions and orders are imported from the ERP system and, changes such as consumptions and rejects are reported to the higher-level system in real time. The direct assignment of consumptions and rejects to the related process orders facilitates the systematic analysis and optimization of production processes and a reduction of error sources.
iScan PDM provides transparency for production. The traceability of the production process answers the question of when and which of your products was produced under which conditions.
Traceability reduces downtimes and quality losses as well as production costs and ensures a transparent production process.
- Transparency for production and manufacturing processes
- Recording and assignment of consumptions and rejects
- Detection of processes with poor performance
- Reduction of production costs
- Transfer of master data from the ERP system
- Guiding the plant operator through the production process
- Recording of all production steps
- Automatic transfer of values, target lists, tolerance tests
Mobile Client for SAP® ERP
Easy and safe Data Acquisition and Data Transfer with SAP
Mobile Client for SAP® ERP provides easy and safe data acquisition and data transfer to SAP with mobile devices. The users neither need an own access to SAP nor any specific training. The recorded data is directly reported back to SAP.
For every single area, Mobile Client for SAP® ERP provides function-oriented input masks with simplified data acquisition or default and custom SAP modules.
- Data acquisition reduced to necessary input fields
- Plausibility check of recorded data
- Escalation logic in cases of non-acquisition of data or limit value violation
- From the technical point of view only one SAP user
- Direct communication with SAP in real time
- Data acquisition via scanner, tablet, smartphone or Windows Client
- Platform independence (Mac, IOS, Windows, Android etc.)