Plant Historian AM
Alarm management for more plant safety and transparency
Our MES software Plant Historian AM – alarm management – is a company-wide applicable, central solution for the long-term archiving and analysis of your process control system. The comprehensive analysis functions support structured procedures for alarm reduction and plant optimization. Sustained alarm management means a relief for the plant staff and stands for plant safety. Optimization approaches can be identified early and continuously and can be realized sustainably.
Systematic alarm management by means of the MES solution Plant Historian AM – Alarm Management – can be applied in smaller and big enterprises. Company-wide solutions with more than 300 servers are possible without any problem.
- Increased plant safety and availability
- Identification of bad operation processes
- Support with the objective of an alarm reduction
- Alarms & events - frequency evaluation and distribution
- KPI reporting according to ISA 18.2, NAMUR NA102 and EEMUA 191
- Direct alarm forwarding per SMS, email, phone
- Visualization of upcoming / past disturbances
Plant Historian AR
Alarm rationalization for increased plant safety
Alarm rationalization refers to the comparison of alarms with the actual alarm system as well as the determination and documentation of alarm reasons. Alarm rationalization comprehends the configuration of alarm parameters.
An important part is the detection of possible consequences and the determination of corrective measures including alarm priorization. The latter is usually based on the consequences which would arise in cases of alarm ignorance. (damage to human beings, environment and machine) and the time remaining for the operator to react.
Instructions and recommendations for action represent an additional optimal support for the operator.
- Identification of bad operation processes
- Statistical evaluation of alarm frequencies and reaction times
- Intuitive classification of alarms
- Basis for the Management of Change process (MOC)
- Validation of rationalization measures (comparison of planned and actual data)
- Ad hoc evaluations concerning alarm frequency and length
- Automatic generation of alarm master data
Plant Historian PDA
Process data archiving: recording, analysis and archiving of process data
The MES software Plant Historian PDA – process data archiving – is a central system for archiving, recording and analysis purposes concerning process data. Plant operators benefit from the completeness and company-wide availability of process data and, from the intuitive and comprehensive analysis functions. Plant Historian PDA - process data archiving - offers support for quality management and plant safety. A consquent and transparent process data collection reveals optimization potentials and their sustainable realization.
The MES software Plant Historian PDA – process data archiving – is a flexible and powerful process information system for the optimization of internal and external communication. Information recipients ares supplied with relevant process information and are able to react at an early stage.
- Quality management and process optimization
- Optimization of internal and external communication
- Transparent visualization of the plant condition
- Numerous analysis tools and display options
- Trend display with visualization of the related messages issued by the process control system and direct display of limit value violations
Plant Historian DIG
LIMS: laboratory information and management system - recording and administration of laboratory data and manual values
The MES sofware Plant Historian DIG - digital data acquisition - is a system for the central collection and evaluation of laboratory data and manual values.
Users of the MES software Plant Historian DIG benefit from the high safety and security concerning data collection and the fast reaction possibilities in cases of limit value violations. The configuration of the input mask is possible without any programming effort by the user. For the output of centrally collected data, there are shift or production reports available. Paperless data can be issued in any specification as reports. Finally, paperless data collection facilitates research for special results.
- Central paperless data collection
- Optimized reporting
- Support for internal and external audits
- Escalationin cases of limit value violations and indiction of procedure instrctions
- Simple research
- Manual or automated recording of manual values
- Manual or automated reporting
- Numerous analysis tools and visualization options
Plant Historian RM
Reporting and report management
The MES software Plant Historian RM - reporting module - is a central system for production relevant reporting like shift reports, audit and batch protocols or shipping documents. The transparent reports represent a support for internal procedures as well as for the cooperation with customers and partners.
Plant Historian RM provides a flexible report management, which is adaptable to any needs. Recurring reports like shift reports or daily evaluations can be regularly forwarded to predefined recipients.
- The right information at the right time for the right recipients
- Automated generation and distribution of KPI and OEE reports
- Use of existing Excel Excel templates
- Output of reports as PDF or in Excel
- Automated distribution to predefined recipients
- Any type of reporting: shift reports, daily and monthly reports etc.
Plant Historian EM
Energy control and monitoring according to ISO 50001
The MES software Plant Historian EM - energy management - is an energy monitoring and control tool for the complete registration of energy flows and for the identification of energy potentials including their realization. Users benefit from data transparency, detailed visualization options and the possibility of energy cost control and optimization.
The MES solution Plant Historian EM - energy management - provides energy monitoring and control as a basis for an ernergy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001.
The MES software module Plant Historian EM - energy management - has been classified as an eligible energy management software by the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA).
The targt of the collection of consumption data is the recognition and prompt correction of excessive consumptions. Increased consumptions are discovered and are a basis for detailed analysis and subsequent savings measures - with the result of a sustainable realization of optimization potentials and a reduction of energy cost.
- Transparency of energy data
- Automated reporting of energy data
- Reduction of energy cost
- Sustainable management
- Enhanced image
- Consumption analysis
- Evaluation of cost centers
- Visualization options
- Validation and alarming of balancing groups
Plant Historian MDE
Machine data acquisition
The MES software Plant Historian MDE - machine data acquisition (MDA) - is a system for the central collection, monitoring an analysis of machine data. Plant Historian MDE - machine data acquisition - is a tool for gapless acquisition and recording of machine data and, the transparent presentation of relevant information - thus providing efficient monitoring and analysis of machines and processes. On the basis of the recorded data, there are possibilities for the identification of optimization potentials and the coninuous improvement process.
The clear visual presentation of the collected machine data and an intuitive system operation represent a guarantee for transparency during manufacturing operations and during the continuous improvement process (CIP). On the basis of the recorded machine data, the calculation of different key figures and benchmarking are possible.
- Transparent presentation of the machine status
- Prompt identification of differences
- Increase of machine availability
- Acqusition of technical operating data
- Calculation of key figures and benchmarking
- Transparent monitoring and analysis of machines
Plant Historian OEE
Overall equipment effectiveness
The MES software Plant Historian OEE - overall equipment effectiveness - is a recording, analysis and documentation tool for unexpected losses and plant standstills ( unplanned lack of staff, plant disturbances ...). Overall equipment effectiveness is the product of the following factors:
Overalll equipment effectiveness (OEE) is calculated on the basis of the above mentioned recorded factors. On the basis of OEE, it is possible to create transparency of the value added for each single plant of the production line - which provides, for instance for the management, the possibility of a differentiated view on the plant and, as a result, on the value added of the whole production.
- Transparent presentation of production data
- Immediate recognition of divergences
- Increased availabilty due to direct information forwarding concerning the machine/plant status
- Recording of technical operation data
- Calculation of key figures and benchmarking, e.g. overall equipment effectiveness
- Transparent monitoring and analysis of machines
Plant Historian HMI
Visualization of manufacturing/production processes
For the plant operator, the module Plant Historian HMI - visualization - offers the possibility to visualize different production key figures per drag & drop:
- machine data (MDE)
- visualization of manufacturing and production units
- alarms and events
- OEE key figures
- actual process values
- Flexible plant monitoring
- Abstract display of plant status and information aggregation
- Interlinked display of decentral machine and production units
- Transparency due to information networking (Big Data)
- Flexible dashboarding per drag & drop
- Personalized layout saving
- Multiscreen splitter
- Display of alarms & events, process or machine data, OEE key figures on one surface
Plant Historian SB
Digital shift book
The MES software Plant Historian SB - shift book - is a central system for the acquisition and documentation of shift events. Instructions, shift information and events are registed and archived company-wide and uniform. The integration of client-specific check lists and forms into the shift book is possible, too. Data are collected completey and in accordance with the law along the whole production chain.
The MES software Plant Historian SB - shift book - provides revision-proof and gapless recording of shift information along the entire production chain - with the result of time reduction concerning data acquisition, reporting and research, an increase of process quality and the optimization of machine capacity and error costs.
- Reduced data acquisition, reporting and research efforts
- Options for statistical evaluation
- Simple operation
- Documentation and recording of shift events
- Individual generation of shift plans
- Revision safety
- Hierarchical report function
Plant Historian PM
Plant Historian PM provides the possibility of a preventive reaction concerning machine disturbances and standstills. Predictive Maintenance reduces downtimes, saves operational ressources and decreases maintenance costs.
Predictive Maintenance provides permanent equipment (assets) – by using sensors measuring, for instance, vibration, temperature or humidity.
Predictive Maintenance provides action instead of reaction.
- Reduction of downtimes
- Predictive planning of maintenance measures
- Planning reliability in production
- Monitoring of maintenance-related data
- Recognition of maintenances tendencies as a result of data accumulation (Big Data)
- Recording of maintenance measures
Plant Historian PPS
Production planning scheduling
The MES software Plant Historian PPS - production planning scheduling - is a central system for the operative planning and control of production processes (production control).
The MES software PPS provides support for the realization of short process times, deadline compliance, optimal stock quantities and the economical use of operating material. Users of Plant Historian PPS benefit from recording and feedback of production results (actual data). The collected and confirmed data are considered for future plannings.
The connection to an ERP system ensures the integration of personal and financial resources.
- Support for production planning (orders, material, staff)
- Warehouse supply and demand information
- Order control
- Structuring of the manufacturing process
- Capacity planning
- Production control with order sequencing according to different guidelines
- Material requirements planning based on parts lists, batches and order quantities
- Lead time scheduling
- Time and capacity planning
- Inventory management with goods receipt and goods removed under consideration of security, order and stock quantities
- Availability check
Plant Historian PTT
Traceability of process data
RFID helps to document, which material is intended for which production unit (furnace, casting machine, packaging units ...) - thus avoiding the supply of any material to the wrong production unit.
The system is installed on lift trucks, elevating trucks and trucks. It collects, documents and controls material withdrawals and accompanies any material activity throughout the whole production process. All the recorded parameters like date, time, weight and temperature as well as any information on production units are checked for plausibility. This process prevents the materials from getting to a wrong production place.
The correct procedure is displayed by order. For special batches, cleaning, emptying, maintenance and makeready processes, there is a special procedure wth required password release.
- Traceability of the collected data
- Error-free flow of material
- Planning and control of the material flow
- Right material to the right production unit
- Components suited for melting or foundry (temperature and dirt-resistant and unaffected by vibrations)
- Intuitive user interface